Apr 23, 2010

practicum week 02

I have hardly blogged (and I said I would)...but I've been busy with practicum, and though I haven't been busy, busy...it has basically consumed my life (in a great way). I am loving it. I can't find the words to describe how much it fits me (and I am so blessed to have gotten a K/1 class, and a wonderful host teacher) just perfectly. I am so excited that I am this happy with going into education, and becoming a teacher! I am thrilled :)

This weeek was good. I taught about 3 lessons, and they all went terrifically. I am still working on my peripheral vision ... it's hard! I am so comfortable in front of the kids now, and I am developing a relationship with all of them ... three weeks is not enough time! I wish I had another week ahead .... I would stay until the end of June if I could!

I have so many stories, and I wish I could share them all, but you'll have to ask me about them in person if you want to know more details... it's all too hard to explain on the blog!

Anyways, it's the weekend: happy for a little break ... and I need some time to finish planning my last two official lessons. Then, I am also doing a third lesson on Thursday with Jenny (we are team-teaching) and we are going to be doing a drama based lesson!

--enjoy the weekend, you cats. and I hope the sunshine stays!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter