Dec 14, 2012

back in action.

Well, here I am again. The last time I had posted was April of 2010. Now in December 2012, it has definitely been awhile. I did the tumblr thing for a bit (still have an active account, but almost never on), had twitter and facebook (axed those in October 2012), and all I am left with is pinterest, instagram, and coming back now... blogspot. I tried a bunch of different blogs for a bit (teaching/practicum blogs, gratitude blogs, and a personal blog--but they never stuck! I always loved blogging ... having my own space, and being able to just write and post whatever I wanted without the obligation of a feed and having to go through others "stuff".

Let's try this again. As we embark into a brand new year (2012 was very lovely to me), I am excited to start up One Hundred Million Suns again.

Cheers. Hope your holiday season is off to a good start.

Thoughts go out to those affected in today's awful tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. Cannot believe that guns are legal in the states. Please Obama, we need gun control and new laws.

Taylor.

4 comments:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter