Dec 18, 2007

booster juice.

i have a cold. i think. greeat.

tomorrow is my math exam. but it's not til 7 p.m. tomorrow i also have a doctor's appointment, and i am debating whether i should go downtown to the mall again or not. ah ah. so little time.

today i just have to study all day/night.. and really prepare for math.

last night i also called a shuttle company, and they are taking me out to the airport at 2. i wonder if that is too late.. my flight is at 3:55 .. hopefully i get there on time.

i also get to sell back my text books after my thursday's exam. so hopefully that is going to get me some money to pay back my mom for some of the loans i have gotten from her.

i want to go to mexico.

in less than two months.. i will be two decades young.

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE.
xx

1 comment:

  1. we are sick sistas! yuckers.

    good luck on the smath exam... eeps.

    don't miss your flight or else i'll cry and cry and cry.

    i want to go to mexico too.
    maybe secretly switch your flight? i'll meet ya there.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter