Dec 19, 2007

here today, gone tomorrow (back home)

tomorrow i will be leaving victoria to go back home for the holidays! i just got word that our dear friend nan had her flight cancelled on her, so i am a bit afraid that mine could be cancelled too, due to winter weathers or which ever. i will be very unhappy if this happens. but hopefully nan will arrive safe and sound sometime today!

news: i got a B in chinese, and a B on my PE big project that i slaved over!! i was hoping for a B+, however, my percentage is closer enough to a B+ for me to be happy about it.
i also got a little package in the mail today from tash.. and she sent me two of those energy bars from hotshots! I LOVE those. so i ate half of one for my breakfast this morning.
~my sniffles have increased to where i am sneezing constantly, and my nose is plugged, so i had a bit of trouble sleeping last night, and was up at 6:30.
tonight is my math final! i have been looking over notes, midterms, and the text. but the text book is absolutely NO help. so i am wishing that my notes will suffice.

yesterday, i went to the mall via la bus. and i chose the worst time to go! i went at like 3:00, when all the kidlets are getting out of school, so the buses were jam packed, and slow going, and one lady asked some people to get off the bus to make it lighter! but i finally got to the mall like 45 minutes later.. and did some shopping for myself, and i picked up a little something for my ma.

anyways! back to the books, and then later i have a doctor's appointment downtown.. and then more studying.. thennn the exam!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, i think your flight will be okay, its the poor people on jo's flight that might be stranded for DAYS apparently... jo luckily got on to one of the flights :S

    let's be sick chicsss together.

    good luck on the smath.. just remember, SOCAHTOA? or something.

    what did you end up getting the maddddjaaaa?

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter