Dec 20, 2007

finito




i have finally finished my first semester of university!!
i had my math final last night, and it was extremely hard, so i am not sure about how i did. this morning i had my PE final, and it was sooo long, that is discouraged me, and become very tedious to write out about five pages of words. but i think i did alright!

now i am just packing up, and in search of a vacuum! it seems that all four vacuums are missing from our building, so until i find one, my carpet is a glittery surface of silver.

i have packed up quite of lot of things. and i hope i am not forgetting anything, but it seems i just stuffed two suitcases full of dirty clothes.. and its all just a big packing mess!

so now, i am just waiting around to get my shuttle at 2:00, and then off to the airport i go!

i am craving a safeway sandwich right now. god i wish it were easier to get to than a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter