Jun 3, 2008

june starts.

I fell in love again: with Sex and the City...the movie. I went to see it with Chels, Tash, and Lauren last night. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone kept telling me how it was full of emotions, and well it sure was. There were definitely moments (of happiness and sadness) when I shed a few tears. As soon as I got home, my Mom and I discussed it and decided that we wanted to buy it as soon as it's out on DVD. The friendships, relationships, and love that the movie contains is unreal.

Anyways, besides the movie... well I have just been working and working out to pass the time until Dale arrives home in a week and a half. On the weekend, Nicole had her grad ceremony which Tash and I attended. Then we went to her house after for drinks and food with a bunch of her family's closest friends and relatives. It was really fun. Tash, Chels, Jord, and I ended up going out to Misty's around 12. It was pretty fun too! I always love dancing around...even if it has to be at Misty's.

Tomorrow I have the day off again. I have to do a bunch of things, but then Tash is coming over in the afternoon for london fogs. Oh! and yesterday, my Mom and I went running for 50 minutes! It felt so good to run again (I haven't been in 2 weeks), however this morning I woke up to a pulled groin which was a pain during work today. Tomorrow night I'm going to step class.. and I haven't been to that one either in 2 weeks, so I'm really excited for another good work out!

Anyways, I'm off to watch Gilmore Girls and then call my boy.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter