Jun 7, 2008

a rainy saturday.

Dale comes home for good (for summer) this Friday. I am so so so so excited. I am also excited because things will start to look up from this weekend on. I have plans to go to Lyssa's grad party on Friday evening, then to the movies with Dale afterwards. We're hoping on Friday that it'll be warm and sunshine-y to head out to the lake for some time on the dock and a possible bbq. The weekend following this upcoming one is Sam Steele's Days. It shall be fun (and hopefully HOT) going to the beer gardens and having some time off.

Summer hasn't arrived yet. I have barely said hello to the sun before it disappears on me. I feel like I am in Victoria again. And I can't believe we're a week into June already! I have been home for what seems like ages, and it really has been: like a month and a half.

Other announcements are that Lex and I have found a very possible place for us to live. We've had our share of finding beautiful places that are either gone right away, too expensive, or in a bad location. But this one seems to be perfect. While it's not our ideal/dream place, it will suffice just perfectly. Fingers crossed that we get it. Her mom emailed the contact people today, so hopefully we'll hear from them tomorrow or so.

I work for the next three days, all 11-C shifts.. but hopefully it'll help pass the time while I wait for my boyfriend to return.

Off to bed,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter