Jan 3, 2009

begin

I am flying back to Victoria tomorrow. I am going to be a bit sad to leave this snow-globe (even though I may return to snow as well). I have 3 of the best days since Dale has been back in town. We've been to movies, skating, and dinners with our families. The laughter has been the best part, not to forget Dale's tan! The new year is off to a great start. 

One of the besties, Chels, has now arrived in Victoria, and starting to get unpacked and settled. I've had some other visits with near and dear ones, followed with some goodbyes. Good news is: I'll be back on February 5th! So just one month, and back to my little hometown! 

This has been a great holiday! I feel like it's been just the right amount of time (minus these past 3 days just flying by) off, and I'm almost ready to begin my new semester! 

oxxxxxxx
safe travels to everyone returning home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter