Jan 5, 2009

january introductions.

Back to school. Back to school. Today was the first day of semester two. I had two classes. The first one was PoliSci 101. Bleh. It seems like it might be interesting, buuuut surprise surprise, there are weekly tutorials. That pretty much ruined my day right there. I am not into tutorials. But, I guess I'll have to learn my politics and speak up! It is a first year class, so I feel pretty old being a third year student. Anyways, the prof seems pretty awesome (despite the tutorials). My next class was Indigenous Epistemologies. I love this class already. It's a pass/fail class, so there are no grades...just complete/incomplete. The prof had us sit in a circle, and we had to do introductions of where our first names originated from. We will always set up in a circle, and there is no pressure to speak. The only exception is a group presentation, but that should be okay. 

Also, I got my computer back today! It's going to take me quite some time to pay it off. It came to about $540.00 ... sooo that was an expensive step I put on it. bleh. 

Tonight...I'm going to see Chels' new place! I am sooo happy she is here. I can't waiiit for this year to get a roll on with things. 

2009 is going to be a good one.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter