Jan 17, 2009

repeat.

This is starting to get old. My bad luck just keeps coming. Last night, I was having a great time, and all ready to dance it up at plan b. I hadn't even danced to one song yet, but I noticed that my camera was missing. I noticed within minutes, so Chels and I went to look for it, and of course... it's gone. Of course. Of course someone probably found it and stole it. I don't know how it got away from me, because one minute its in my back pocket, and the next... it's not. I was so upset. I have no money to buy a new camera. With my computer and Hawaii to pay off, I am dead broke. Even if I get a job..it's going to take months and months to save up enough to pay for mistakes, when I could be buying new things, and not just replacing old things. UGH.

Today I have my interview at Rogers. I hope I get the job...so I can start making money! The sunshine is actually shining today, and maybe that is a sign of good things to come. 

Fingers crossed.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter