Jan 18, 2009

no sleep tonight.

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about all the money that I owe. I went for my job interview today, and it went really well. However, because I need to take a few weeks off in February, they don't think I should start until March. Which is quite some time away from now! So, I guess I need to keep searching. 

Tomorrow's thoughts: I have some major reading to do. It's taking me a long time to catch up! Also, Chels and I may go downtown to the harbor if it's sunny out. I think that is about it. I keep re-arranging my room. I think I have set it up now to where I have maximum space. However, when my Dad and brother come down on Thursday night, I think that I want to maybe move my bed? It's still undecided. 

Other thoughts: I can't wait until January is over. I'm sick of this month already. Except for the fact that Lauren is going to be paying me a visit... so I'm pretty excited about that!! Oh, and I can't wait to get home again. I feel like I'm looking into the future some much, that time is just passing without me really noticing the today's. But, February is always a good month. I love Valentine's Day. Dale and I haven't spent a V-day together in 3 years! So, I'm pretty excited to celebrate that, and my birthday in Hawaii. Bring on the vacation. Bring on the heat and sunshine!

cheers. xx

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter