Jan 18, 2009

special k

Today's thoughts: I have this nervous, itching feeling in my stomach. I can't seem to kick it. I am grumpy because I got woken up very early this morning by the guy downstairs playing his electric guitar. 

Other than that, it's sunny out again today! horray. I am just catching up on some reading now before the morning is over. I am learning out different geographical regions (sounds interesting, doesn't it? haha). It finally seems that all my classes (though different subjects) are overlapping and weaving into one another. The theme seems to be the same throughout. I finding it easier to relate classes to one another now that some things are repetitive. 

Countdown: 
My Dad and Brother will be here in 4 days.
Lauren will be here in 12 days.
I am going home in 19 days.
Hawaii in 27 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter