Feb 8, 2009

leading lady.

I've had such a great weekend in Cranbrook! On Friday my mom and I went to Boot Camp class at World's...it was fun! It reminded me of Boxercise. After that, I headed off to get my hairs snipped, and a few layers put in. My mom and I went for a quick lunch at Hot Shots after.  Then it was pedicure time, and that I thoroughly enjoyed as I got my nails painted a cooooool colour blue. That night we had pad thai for dinner (yummmy!). Tash and I made Sangria after and visited a bit with Jess and Steph. Then, Tash and I went out dancing at Mistys, and I came home after for a chat with my boy. 

Saturday I had an eye appointment, and then some other errands to do. My mom left for dinner with her friends, and then we started to set up for the party and surprise! Guests arrived by 730, and then my mom came back around 8. She was really surprised! The party was a success, and a ton of people showed up. 

Today, I had a little visit over tea with Tash. Now, I am just watching some movies on t.v., and then hopefully will get myself into study mode and finish off some readings I have for geog. My flight is at 8:30 tonight, and then I'll be back in Victoria around 10:30. One more week of school (and midterms), and then off to Hawaii Dale and I go! Eeps. I cannot WAIT!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter