Feb 10, 2009

study sesh.

This week is midterm week. I have two exams on Thursday: one in geog, and the other in polisci. Both are long answer questions which involves a lot of thinking about things that I am still not completely knowledgeable on. We got study guides for each class, but the polisci one is way more in depth on exactly what we need to know so that there are no surprises. 

There is an active case of Tuberculosis on campus... greeeeeat. I've been reading up on common symptoms and I'm just hoping that no one has sneezed on me in the last week. Ew. Other than that, my mother told me to wash my hands and not to share pens or books. Whoops...I loaned out a notebook to someone last week, and just got it back yesterday. Hopefully it is not infected. Other than that...I haven't done much sharing. 

Dale and I are heading to Hawaii on Friday. We have a lot of traveling! Well, our flight to Vancouver is at 12:30 p.m. ... then we have about a 5 hour layover...and fly out of Van at 5:15. We will arrive in Hawaii aroundddd 9:00 Maui time. The actual place that we will be staying at is in Kaanapali, on the island of Maui, the state of Hawaii. Got it? 

Today: I am heading to the gym in about 45 minutes, have plans to study some geography after that, and then I am meeting some people up at the library to study for polisci. I also need to do some errands sometime in the next two days. This week is too busy and jam packed. Studying is lame, but effective. 

Valentine's day is soon approaching. It is one of my all time favorite days. <3

xooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter