May 15, 2009

how are we going to build a castle now?

Happy Friday! Today is my third shift at Aldo Accessories. On Wednesday I closed with the assistant manager, yesterday I learned all the opening stuff with the manager, and tonight I am learning how to officially close with the manager. It's going well so far. It's so different than DQ, and like any other new job, it's hard to figure out what to do and when. There are new rules to obey, and a lot to memorize. It's also a bit competitive, for this thing called Club Elite, and you have a budget that you have to hit, and 30% of your sales have to be purses/clutches. Yikes!

Anyways, tomorrow is the long weekend. I can't believe it is here already. Bring on the sun and fun!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter