Aug 7, 2009

flying so high.

Wow, August 7th already? This month is going to fly by (as I had predicted). I've got 3 work days under my belt, and one more to go tomorrow before having a day off to take off the mainland. James and I are actually going to get an earlier ferry than expected, and we'll arrive over in Vancouver around 9:00. I've got to get up early to get ready for work, plus pack, and clean the bathroom. Ah! Much to do before catching my bus at 9:15. I am going to be a tired girl. I finished off the 7th (and final) season of the Gilmore Girls tonight. Bittersweet! But I think I am going to watch the 5th season again -- the 5th-7th are my favs. I am just waiting for Dale to call me, and I am listening to songs from grade 11/12 era. So, I'll end this dull post now. sleep well, cats.

x

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter