Aug 9, 2009

the lovely bones.

Full house tonight (and for the rest of the summer, too!). My family (well parents) have moved in for the time being as we finish up the condo, and decorative details (I have a feeeling that will be a work in progress though). James and I went over to the mainland Friday night, and met our parents there, and then slept over at the Sawyers. Saturday, we hit up the new h&m in Whiterock, and then went into Vancouver and went through IKEA. We went over to my aunt's for dinner (which my grandpa made) and chat and dessert. Then, we left and caught the 9 o'clock ferry back to the island. I worked all day today...but luckily it went by fairly quickly. I am working through til Friday night. Tomorrow, I don't work til 4, and we are going to head out to Langford to scope out the stores out there (especially the Superstore for essentials). I am reading Eclipse, and it's getting really good. My maj picked up the 4th one (Breaking Dawn) for me, and I just don't want them all to end! Anyways, I'm off to eat some watermelon. Oh! And I was going to say I want to see the movie The Lovely Bones (another book I've got to read), and Brothers. Check out the trailers on apple.com/trailers.

Sleep tight, loves,
xx

2 comments:

  1. eek! I have read the Lovely Bones! It was sorta creepy, I'm scared to watch the trailer for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a bit creeepy! but watch it! haha. it's not tooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter