Aug 31, 2009

hester creek

Sitting here, procrastinating on starting the dreaded clean of my closets. I need to hang, fold, and organize. bah. Anyways, I've been running errands around for most of the afternoon with Dale. It's so nice to have him back! Last night, I went over to his place to meet him when he got into town, and then we went to see the 3-D Final Destination movie (two thumbs down). We woke up around 9, and laid in bed for a bit, and then got ready. We went up to UVIC, to get our student ID's validated, and then to the computer store to check out new software (I want, I want, I want!), and then to see a few advisors. After that, downtown to have a bite to eat, and then to the bank to get our USD, and then we checked out Sports Check for free weights. And here I am now, at home! I've got to do the closet thing, pack for Seattle, and then dinner tonight at my place with my family and Dale.

Ah! Last day of August!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter