Aug 30, 2009

today's the day!

Dale is coming back to Victoria tonight! I work all day, so that'll help the time go by faster! I'm off at 6:20, and then I'll come home and shower and get ready, and then head over to Dale's place to meet him. Annnnd....it looks like I've got 4 full days off, plus tonight, plus nearly all of Friday (not working til Friday night). Wahoo!

Last night I came home from work, and we had company over for spaghetti and wine. Yum! Watched the last half of 17 Again, and then read for awhile before bedtime. I am reading Dragonfly Lane, and it took a bit for me to get into too, but it's pretty good now (I am nearly done it)! It's much more of a light read as to compared to the books I've been reading lately (The Lovely Bones, Perfect Match, the Pact). So it's a nice change.

Got the IKEA 2010 catalogue, so I've been flipping through it for some ideas of things I still need/want for the condo. I need a few more light fixtures, and something to put on the living room wall!

Anyways, I better get ready!
Enjoy your days
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter