Sep 27, 2009

charmed life.

Weekends go so quickly! Gah! I feel as if it just started! I've barely had any time to relax! Friday was an evening of homework, then Chels and I cooked up some stirfry, and started to watch a movie, but both of us were so drained from our early mornings, we called it quits. Yesterday, Amy and I worked on a couple of our homework assignments, but then I spent another good chunk of time getting them on the computer, and looking nice and sharp! Last night, Chels and I finished the movie, and drank some nice hot chai tea. Today, I worked the Sunday shift, and then met up with my Carli, Dea, Jacey, and James. We all went out for supper at The Sauce. It was delish! Then, James and I bussed home, and now I'm at the condo sending stuff off to my Dad to proof read, and then I'm going to watch Brothers&Sisters! I completed my first ever lesson plan this weekend. I am super excited and pretty proud of myself! :D

Hope you had good weekends.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter