Sep 25, 2009

september sunshine.

This week has been a busy week. TGIF.

Monday: biked to the gym (30 minutes), super sculpt, biked home (30 minutes). Had class all afternoon.
Tuesday: class 8:30-2:00. Work 2:30-6:30.
Wednesday: Deaf Awareness Workshop 9:00-11:00. Attempts to work on computer project.
Thursday: Bussed downtown at 11:30 to do some errands, met up with Amy, bussed to Sydney, Ocean Discovery Centre, stopped into a local kids book store, bussed back downtown, and then up to Uni (very bus-sick). Attended EDSA meeting, got free pizza. Sign Language lesson
Friday: class 8:30-2:00, to the bookstore to look at books.

And not to mention the large amounts of reading, blogging, forum-ing, emailing, writing, etc. going on. This week was a busy one. As you can see, I only made it to the gym once this week. Hoping to go tomorrow. This afternoon I have just been doing homework, and cleaning my condo. Tomorrow, after the gym, I've got to work on my letter of introduction, and my first ever LESSON PLAN!!! :D excitement.

Hope you all had a wonderfully busy week like me.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter