Sep 23, 2009

frills and gimmicks.

This week is off to a busy start. Well it's hump day, so halfway through! Monday was actually okay, just one class. And then yesterday, early morning, three classes and then off to work til 630. I decided to tell my boss that I just can't do anymore after school work shifts. It is too long of a day for me. So hopefully, I'll fall into my regular Sunday shifts, and that'll be it. Ummm today: this morning we had our Deaf Awareness Workshop. It was super interesting, and as always, I find it fascinating to watch people sign. It's so fast! The facial expression and body language is fantastic! After that, Tiff and Amy, and I had a snack outside in the warm sun. We basked for a bit, and then headed to the Curric. Library to check out lesson plans and children's books. It brought back so many memories and it was fun to go through all the books that we once read as kids! After that, we looked for an open computer lab to start researching for our computer presentation, but none were available. So we headed over to the bookstore to check out more books, and finally Amy and I caught out bus home. So, it's only 2:00, but I've got quite the work ahead of me today, starting with finishing the P.E. chapter. bah. So long! After that, I've got to blog and forum for PE, and then do some research for SPACE for kiidlets!

Tonight, Chels and I are having sushi and some girl time. I am hoping to go for a bike ride in a bit, but we'll see how the homework goes!!

Other than that, things are good. Dale is still away. He finished his 3rd day of his surgery (eye procedure today), and as he described it. "It was like I was watching basic cable before, and now I am watching HD tv." So, I am super excited for him and his newfound vision.

I heard back from BChydro, and then have put my equal payments down to $47 dollars, from $60. So not a huge amount! But at least it's in the forties now. They told me that they re-adjust the payments every 105 days or so. So far, I have only been using about $24 in energy, sooo we'll see how that goes. I am currently not using wireless internet. I had quite the time on the phone during the weekend with the linksys guy. He didn't help whatsoever, and actually made it so that my wireless internet didn't work at all. It was working before (cutting out quite a bit), but now it's dunnzo. So I've either got to wait for Dale to bring me his extra router from home, or else pay $9.99 for a replacement thing, and then I'll get a new one. Also, bought an ankle weight on the weekend. I had to buy two, and they go up to 10 pounds per each ankle. But, they were $35 for the set, and it turns out they don't even fit my ankle! They won't go tight enough. So, I've got to return those!

Anyways, I'm off to start reading! (Once, I eat something!)
Enjoy the September heat!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter