Nov 7, 2009

leave me your stardust to remember you by.

Sitting here diddling around on the computer. Did massive loads of laundry tonight with Chels and had yam sushi. So good (every time). Worked today...went okay. Met two of the new gals working at our store. Saturdays are always busy days, so the shift went by pretty quickly. I am working all day tmrw (open to close), and then probably come home to do some homework and watch bro&sis! I can't believe it's Sunday already tomorrow? How do weekends go by so quickly? Anyways, I have Tuesday off, so Chels and I are going to go out to 90's night on Monday! Looking forward to that. fiiiiinally bought myself an ankle weight tonight. Chels and I made a late night stop to Wal-Mart and picked up a few things! I only open tmrw, and the rest of the days I am working closing shifts....so I can hit up the gym a lot of I hope!

Eating chocolate and watching SNL
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter