Nov 7, 2009

sneezes & sniffles

I'm sleepy, but decided to write a quick post. Hello, Reading Break. I am glad you are here! Tomorrow I am hoping to sleep in (my brain keeps waking me up at 7:00 am every morning!), gym it, and then have a lazy day until 3:00pm rolls around, and I head into work for a few hours. Other than that, tomorrow night I may have some plans for sushi and laundry avec my best: Chels. I am in the midst of a cold: lots of sneezing and sniffling today, but my head feels better :) hopefully it is only a cold, and not the dreaded swine. I am against the shots, so I'll have to tough it out if h1n1 comes knocking at my door. During the reading break I am going to be working, and I plan to get 2 ePortfolio entries completed and up on the website, readings for Seminar done, and a start on my teaching behavior assignment. Other than that, I have to dust off my lesson plans for the 13th due date, and a possible homework sesh on Thursday for the website! Less than a month of school til break :D

happy weekends!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter