Nov 26, 2009

men in trees

The week is ending. One more week of school, tomorrow :) I've had a good week. Just a busy bee with school, homework, the gym, and trying to find some downtime for myself. I had a presentation today for my Media Literacy lesson, and I think it went well. I am just glad to have another thing to check off as complete! Oh! And my No, David! Sign language lesson plan was a success. I was super proud of myself about that! I worked really hard on that lesson, and so I'm glad it paid off. Gosh. I am getting more and more excited for school to be over, and so looking forward to going home for Christmas. I feel like I haven't been home in so long ... it will have been nearly six months! Jeeze. Anyways, I am going to go cook up some supper now! Hope you all are enjoying your evenings. I am warming up by the fire.

Oh, and I am in love with Taylor Lautner (like that's a huge surprise, or anything).
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter