Nov 30, 2009

starlight, boughs bright.

Hello, last week of school! I woke up this morning and was excited at this thought...and Christmas is on it's way :) I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st already?! My last week is not as stressful as I had anticipated. On the weekend, Tiff, Amy, and I got our Story Drama done, and have our unit plan for LA just about finished ... we are having a group edit process today before class, and then we can print stuff tonight and hand it in tomorrow. So, for the rest of the week: on Wednesday, finishing up my PE video by doing the audio ... and then Friday: exam for drama, and performing our live radio show for our LA class.

Can't wait for Friday afternoon to arrive, and head off to Vancouver avec mon frere!

Last night, Dale and I saw Blind Side ... I enjoyed everyone second of it. It was absolutely amazing, and definitely my new favorite movie. Yesterday, just opened at closed at worky, and Saturday had a lazy day writing up lesson plans, and then hit up the gym in the evening, and dinner with Chels, Jord, & Dale.

Just watching Sex & the City now ... and super excited to hear more about the second movie!

Stay warm,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter