Jan 14, 2010

moral compass.

I am having a good week thus far. It's been homework packed, but not as crazy as last week. I've been to the gym three times this week ... and after yesterday's class, I am so sore! I worked out tonight, and it felt good for my legs, but now I am stiff again. My mom was mentioning to drink OJ or have a bath with epson salts to relieve some of the soreness and muscle aches. I had some OJ last night, but it didn't really work out! Had yesterday off and crafted all day. Today: I had class til 10:00 a.m., and then did more art, and did my second art article reading/summary. Tomorrow: I have class til 2:00, then tea with Chels, and then tomorrow night going up to see Tasha's new place and have a visit!

Sleep tight, kittens.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter