Jan 11, 2010

(you and me)

Today has been a long day! Up at 7:00, class 8:30-10:00 ... reading psych chapter til 1:00, class til 4:00. History lecture wasn't as boring as last day, and art was really fun! We got to lay out our visual journals for display, and take a peak at everyone's. Afterwards we had a quick powerpoint on sculptures, and then started to work with clay! Oh, and we made a big mural up on the wall with all our 'eye' photos. So, for our clay project we had to sculpt objects that looked like eyes/had eye shapes/represented eyes. Basically anything to our interpretation! It was fun: I made a raindrop, sunshine, and peace sign. We are letting them dry til next week, then firing them, and then we get to paint next week I think! After class I chatted with Alli for a bit, and then hit up the gym with Daley. Now, I am home and trying to figure out ideas for my visual journal, as well as do some history reading before I have dinner and such.

Happy Mondays
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter